Institute of World Literature, Russian Academy of Sciences, Asian and African Literature
Dr Natalia Lidova is one of the leading Russian scholars within the field of Sanskrit literature and Hindu culture. She has worked as a Visiting Professor at Delhi University, J.N.U., Benaras Sanskrit University, Poona University and Calcutta University.
- Yajna and puja. A comparison of the ritual archetypes. – Journal of the Asiatic Society of Bombay, vol.74, 2000, p.127-138;
- The Vedic Sources of Hindu Creation Myth. – prakrti.The Integral Vision. General Editor K.Vatsyayan. New Delhi: Indira Gandhi National Center for the Arts, 1995;
- Drama and Ritual of Early Hinduism. Delhi: Motilal Banarsidass, 1994 (Second edition, 1996);
- Amrtamanthana.Vedic Ritual and Epic Myth. – IX World Sanskrit Conference. Abstracts, Melbourne, 1993;
- Ritual Sources of Sanskrit Drama. – Indian Traditions through the Ages. New Delhi, 1990;
- Rangadevatapujana in the Natyasastra and the Agamic Rituals. – VIII World Sanskrit Conference. Abstracts, Vienna, 1990.